Followers

Friday 8 January 2010

K is for.................... Kids

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and I wish you all a very Happy New Year. Well, we are now back again after our little break, and we are now up to K, which this week is for Kids. This means, that you can either make something featuring kids, like Lesley's lovely ATC, or you can make something designed to give to a kid, like my card.



I have made my card by cutting balloon shapes from sparkly card, and adding glitter glue. I have cut a circular aperture to allow the greeting to show through from inside the card.



Lesley's wonderful series of ATCs continues with this lovely vintage kids ATC



And Fifi has made this lovely Kids tag

24 comments:

  1. I enjoyed doing this one! Great challenge!My card is here
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you all. What a lovely challenge and what lovely DT cards.

    Here is my card for this challenge

    Best wishes

    Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda and Co and Happy New Year to you all. Sorry I haven't had time to join in so far, but I'm so glad you chose K for Kids as it gives me the chance to show everyone how my alphabet atc's turned out from the last alphabet challenge and reveal who got them! You can see the finished framed picture "here"
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge here's mine thanks for looking! Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge and DT-works. Here's my creation.

    Hugs,
    AndreaM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super challenge because I was needing a birthday card for my son.

    Here’s my card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've made a card for this challenge:

    my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge! You can go here to see my entry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this theme. My card can be seen at PAPER FLOURISH

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry, that link above doesn't seem to work... not sure why.

    http://paperflourish.blogspot.com/2010/01/sweet-bunny-card.html

    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the inspirational creations, take careX:)
    http://mypommiepurplepatch.blogspot.com/2010/01/fantastic-news-guest-dt-for-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super challenge ladies and great work from the DT heres my card

    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab challenge and DT work. You'll find my card HERE
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great challenge. Here is my card

    http://craftytess.blogspot.com/2010/01/lilac-lady.html

    Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's late, but have now caught up to date - my card is here x

    ReplyDelete