Followers

Thursday 15 October 2009

A is for....................

Well folks here we are again! So this time round each week, in addition to the particular letter of the alphabet, I will specify another element to the challenge.......I hope! LOL So starting off this week with A, the challenge is to make an item with a decorated A as the main element of the piece........... I have chosen to do an ATC, and have made an A, which I have decorated with my little painted flowers.
Lesley has also done an ATC this week, and here is her beautiful decorated A...........
And Fifi has made this lovely blue tag, have to admit I love the colours of this..........

4 comments:

  1. I have done A is for Apple here : http://stampingbyh.blogspot.com/2009/10/is-for-apple.html Sorry I can't insert it as a link properly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done mine now sorry it,s a bit late

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I hope you keep going now I've found you!

    Fab DT entries here’s mine

    Thanks

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete