Followers

Thursday 22 October 2009

B is for.....................

Well many thanks to the two people who participated last week, we'll do one more week, but if no more people join in I will have to assume that we are all alphabetted out, and will wind the blog up I think. Anyway, for now, B is for...........Blue. This week I'd like blue to be the main focus of your artwork, I have made a geetings card......... (with butterflies as an extra B bonus! :) )
Fifi this week has made a lovely Blue tag....................
And Lesley has made a beautiful Blue, Bluebell ATC, using incidentally one of my own design stamps...............

15 comments:

  1. What a lovely challenge and what lovely DT cards.

    Here is my card for this challenge

    Best wishes

    Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge and wonderful DT examples. My entry is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    what a lovely challenge, I really did think about the "A" challenge but just wasn't happy with what I created - sorry - please don't give up! Anyway here is my entry for this week's challenge.
    Hugz
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry - messed up the link first time around.

    I made a Blue Baby Bottle shaped card for a New Arrival.

    Here is my card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh please don't give up now that I've found you. I love alphabet challenges Here is my card Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super challenge hope you dont stop! ive just found you lol. here's my blue card

    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. don,t give up sorry I was late last week
    I have done my blue letter B now

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Challenge and all the cards are fabby
    You can view my entry Here
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations for this challenge blog!
    Lovely DT's work.
    And here is my card

    ReplyDelete
  12. I forgot to link my card even though I put your blog in my post! Oh now I know why - I can't link for some reason


    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there...hope you like my card!
    here

    ReplyDelete
  14. whew, sliding in under the wire! lol

    here's my blue card..
    ... Joyful Stamper: I'm SO Proud!

    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know it's late, but my card is here x

    ReplyDelete